Dr. Constantino Mendieta (M.D., F.A.C.S.) is a board-certified plastic surgeon who provides facial plastic surgery procedures including:
- Face lift - a surgical procedure to the face which improves the signs of aging by lifting and tightening sagging skin.
- Lip contouring - a surgical procedure to the lips in which the patients own fat is used to give the lips more definition and volume.
- Ear pinning - Also known as an otoplasty is a surgical procedure to reshape and minimize the shape of large and prominent ears.
- Rhinoplasty - A surgical procedure to reshape the nose and can also improve the function of the nose.
- Neck lift- a surgical procedure done to eliminate sagging skin and jowls in the lower face.
- Liquid face lift non surgical - a non invasive procedure using dermal fillers to lift, contour, sculpt and rejuvenate the skin.
- Canthopexy - A surgical procedure designed to reinforce lower eye lid support
- Cheek augmentation - a surgical procedure using a facial implant to sculpt and define cheekbones.
- Chin augmentation - a surgical procedure designed to help define and enhance the cheekbone with the use of the patient's own fat.
- Buccal Lipectomy - also know as a cheek reduction is a surgical procedure to remove the the fat pads in the cheek to create a more define, slimmer and contoured facial appearance.
- Mole Removal - a procedure in which an unwanted mole can be excised from the skin.
*Legal Disclaimer: Individual results may vary; every patient is unique, therefore, no single technique is suited to all cases. Before & after photos and videos are not guarantees that your results will be the same or even similar: each individual patient’s results will be different.
IS CERTIFIED BY