While frown and smile lines are not harmful, sometimes they can ruin the facial appearance. That’s why many people choose to undertake non surgical cosmetic procedures to reduce the visibility of these marionette lines. If you’re interested in getting rid of marionette lines, Dr. Constantino Mendieta and his team at 4Beauty Aesthetic Institute for Plastic Surgery has the expertise to eliminate unwanted facial lines and bring back a more youthful appearance.
What are Marionette Lines?
Marionette lines entail deep wrinkles that develop on the edges of the mouth and extend down to the lower chin. These lines contribute to an aging appearance, especially on the lower part of the face. These lines also known as nasolabial and tend to make a person appear older than they really are.
Some of the Most Popular Cosmetic Marionette Lines Treatment Options include:
- Botox for marionette lines
- Dermal fillers for marionette lines
- Dysport for marionette lines
- Facelift for marionette lines
- Fat Injection for marionette lines
- Juvederm for marionette lines
- Kybella for marionette lines
- Laser for marionette lines
- Marionette lines surgery
- Microneedling for marionette lines
- PDO threads for marionette lines
- Restylane for marionette lines
- Sculptra for marionette lines
Some of the benefits of these cosmetic treatments include:
- Creates well-defined smiles and frowns
- Is a remedy for filling wrinkles
- Improves skin aesthetics
- Lowers risk of allergic reactions (verses other types of fillers)
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Marionette Lines Treatment
Which are the best fillers for marionette lines?
Juvederm is the recommended and most popular filler for marionette lines. Other fillers include injected fat and Botox.
Botox is a great filler that works in relaxing the muscles that pull up and down the corners of the mouth, thus helping to erase marionette lines.
Request a Consultation for Marionette Line Treatments
Dr. Mendieta and his team of specialists at 4Beauty Aesthetic Institute of Plastic Surgery and Med Spa in Miami are ready to help you achieve a younger and more beautiful appearance. Whether your goal is to get rid of jowl or marionette lines or another type of surgical or non surgical cosmetic procedure, we’re standing by and ready to help.